To better serve you, we’ve set up a new phone line just for brokers at 1-877-917-8489. You can also email BrokerServices@healthalliance.org.
This Broker Support Line is for marketing and sales-related support for all product lines. Our goal is to answer your questions or quickly connect you with the person who can help. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT. We’ll respond to voicemails and emails within one business day.
You can call the Broker Support Line for help in these areas and more.
• Contracting as an agency or agent
• Using YourHealthAlliance.org for brokers
• Applications and checking enrollment status
• Status of marketing material orders
• Using our online quoting and enrollment tools
• Agent of record questions
• Training/certification questions or confirmations
• Seminar/event reservations
Please continue to call Member Services at 1-800-965-4022 for member questions, including:
• Member-specific benefit questions or details
• Claims status or denials for members
• Billing or payment questions
• Member demographic updates
• Preauthorization status or to check if preauthorization is needed
We value our brokers, and we hope this new resource saves you time and makes it even easier to work with us.
Next time you have a question, call the Broker Support Line at 1-877-917-8489 or email us at BrokerServices@healthalliance.org.