The new Your Health Alliance App for members is now available on the Apple App Store. The first version of the app includes:
- Member registration for both new and existing members
- Mobile ID cards
- Online bill pay for certain Medicare and individual members
- Provider search
- Member benefits
- Contact us, with details based on the member’s specific plan type
- Find care, which connects members to their primary care providers and helps them know where to go for care depending on their symptoms
Members with iOS devices can visit the Apple App Store to download the app. We plan to release an Android version of the app in coming weeks. Members can register or log in with the same account details they use on the Your Health Alliance website to get started.
We also plan to continue to enhance the app with many of the features currently available on the Your Health Alliance website in the coming months and year. Features we’re working on for future versions include:
- Claims, authorizations, and spending, which shows how much members have paid of their deductible and out-of-pocket max.
- We do have links in the app to quickly connect members to the Your Health Alliance website versions of these features.
- App accounts connected to more than one member at a time. You can’t currently choose family members’ ID cards or account details without signing out of the app and signing back in as a different user.
- Notifications that claims or authorizations have been processed or that new materials are available.
- Past or future information. Everything is for the current year only.
- Access for inactive members.
- Account types for certain plans with limited benefits, like Medicare Supplement and dental plans.
If a member needs tech support help, they can call us at 877-647-2326. We also encourage members who try it out to fill out this feedback form to let us know of any issues or to tell us what features they’d like to see next.