2019 Washington Star RatingsOctober 18, 2018
Our Health Alliance Northwest Medicare Advantage plans have received a Star Rating of 3 for 2019.
We’re disappointed in our drop in Star Ratings, but we have worked hard to identify the reasons for the drop and have already taken steps to improve our scores.
A 3-star rating suggests the plan is rated “average.” We always strive to be above average, but approximately 48 percent of plans in the U.S. are in the 3-to-3.5 star range.
Some of the areas that are measured include the following.
- How our members rate our plan’s services and care
- How well our doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy
- How well our plan helps members use recommended and safe prescription medications
One thing we’re doing to help raise our scores is seeking feedback and taking action on any feedback we receive to help improve our organization. We continuously strive to improve member perception of the plan with focused collaboration between us and our providers.
We’ve posted our 2019 Star Ratings fliers on the Forms & Resources section of YourHealthAlliance.org for brokers, under the Individual Medicare Marketing tab for each region. You can also print them directly from the links below.
- 2019 WAC Star Ratings flier for Washington Confluence (Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan)
- 2019 WAC Star Ratings Spanish flier for Washington Confluence (Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan)
- 2019 WAY Star Ratings flier for Washington SignalAdvantage (Yakima)
- 2019 WAY Star Ratings Spanish flier for Washington SignalAdvantage (Yakima)
The current fliers should be removed from sales kits and replaced with the new fliers by November 11, 2018.
If you have any questions, call Broker Support at 1-877-917-8489 or email BrokerServices@healthalliance.org.