Your Health Alliance App Has Updated to HallyFebruary 11, 2020
This updated app allows users of all Health Alliance products (including OSF MedAdvantage and Simplete) to access their plan information from the same source.
Hally will be searchable using “Health Alliance,” “Hally,” “OSF MedAdvantage,” and “Simplete” in both the Google Play and Apple App stores to ensure it is accessible and easy for members to find. (For the initial roll-out, the app will also still have the HA logo, but that will eventually be replaced by the Hally icon.)
Features of the updated app include:
- Every screen redesigned in a clear, simple way
- New start screen shows personalized health reminders, spending, and most recent claims
- Quick access to primary care physician (if applicable)
- Quick access to urgent care facilities
- Redesigned provider search with clear details
- New search for drugs covered under current plan
- Activity screen which shows actions with current plan and account
- “Ask a Question” lets user interact with current plan support team
- Send current ID card to user’s digital wallet
If you have any questions please contact Broker Services at BrokerServices@healthalliance.org or calling 877-917-8489.